Frequently Asked Questions
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
- Our West Midtown parking lot is located in the King Plow Arts Center, across the street from Terminal West. Free parking is located on W. Marietta Street in the gated lot at entrance 3, the gate code is #9810. We are located to the left in studio 108.
- Our Inman Park location is at 900 Dekalb Ave NE #600. Our parking lot is to the right of the building and our space is located at the end of the sidewalk at the last studio.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO CLASS?
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing you can easily move in. Tennis shoes are required for THE DAILY remix and 30 classes.
- Grippy socks can be worn for reformer and mat classes but are not required.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO CLASS?
- Bring a towel and bottle of water. Mats are provided!
DO YOU HAVE SHOWERS?
- We have 1 shower at both locations.
HOW EARLY SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- 5-10 minutes before class starts, there is a lounge to wait in if you happen to get to the studio early, often the studio doors do not open until 15 minutes before class.
WHAT IF I ARRIVE LATE?
- Don't stress, give us a heads up by calling the studio. Please note, your spot may be given to a standby guest once the class start time has begun if the class is full. We often lock the studio door at the start of class so as not to disrupt the other students.
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY CLASS?
- No worries! Please be sure to do so online at least 16 hours before class time or your credit card will be charged. Students with class packs will have a class deducted from their package. For those with monthly unlimited packages, the drop-in rate for your class will be charged if you no-show, $15 if you late cancel.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE CLASS I WANT TO TAKE IS FULL?
- We recommend putting yourself on the wait list in case there is a cancellation, if a spot opens you will be added to the list and receive a confirmation email/text.
THIS IS MY FIRST PILATES CLASS, SHOULD I DO PRIVATE SESSIONS FIRST?
- We offer a beginner reformer class so private sessions are not required. If you have any injuries or restrictions it is highly recommended you schedule a one-on-one first for safety reasons.
- We love having newbies to Pilates mat, make sure and arrive early so that your instructor can walk you through what to expect and give you modifications as needed.
THE DAILY POLICIES
- NO REFUNDS, PAUSING OF MEMBERSHIPS, OR EXTENSIONS ON PACKAGES -
Can't make class? No worries! If you need to cancel please be sure to do so online at least 16 hours before class time or your credit card will be charged. Students with class packs will have a class deducted from their package. For those with unlimited packages, the drop-in rate for your class will be charged if you no-show, $15 if you late cancel. All classes should be cancelled online, we are not responsible for cancelling your class. To cancel, log into your MindBody account and go to My Info, click My Schedule and click Cancel next to the class time.
The Daily opens 15 minutes before class starts. We recommend all newbies show up to class at least 10 minutes before start time to go over studio procedures with an instructor. If you're running late and have not notified the studio by email or phone your spot may be given to a standby guest once the class start time has begun. Please note, we will lock the studio door 5 minutes after class starts and will not be able to step out of class to open again. All services are non refundable.
If the class you want to attend is full you may place yourself on the waitlist. To join the waitlist you must have a class credit in your account. You will be notified by email and text if a spot opens up so it is your responsibility to continually check your email once you have committed to the waitlist. To receive these reminders your Mindbody profile must be set to accept notifications and reminders, it is your responsibility to make sure these are checked. You can remove yourself from the waitlist up to 24 hours before the class starts. Please do so if you no longer plan on joining the class so another client has the opportunity. If you are pulled off the waitlist before the 24 hour cancellation window- your account will be credited as if you attended. Past the 24-hour mark you may email the studio to check your status and have us manually add you in if a spot becomes available.
We kindly ask you receive permission from your medical representative before participating in any of our classes. Please inform your instructor before class so they are aware when to modify where necessary. Lastly, everyone is different, listen to your body and only do what feels right!